We are doing research in different areas of early childhood education. If you are interested in knowing more about the work that we have done, kindly check the researches below. We can also collaborate to do research in other related areas.
- Ejuu, G., Apolot J. M., & Serpell, R. (2019). Early childhood education quality indicators: Exploring the landscape of an African community perspective. Global Studies of Childhood, 00(0) 1-11. DOI: 10.1177/2043610619832898
- Ejuu, G. (2019). African indigenous games: Using Bame Nsamenang’s Africentric thoughts to reflect on our heritage, pedagogy, and practice in a global village. Journal of Psychology in Africa, 29(4), 319-327. DOI: 10.1080/14330237.2019.1647496
- Ejuu, G. (2016). Celebrating African Men’s Role in Child Care and Early Childhood Development Programs. Childhood Education, 92:1, 29-35, DOI: 10.1080/00094056.2016.1134239. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/00094056.2016.1134239
- Ejuu, G. (2015). Moving in Circles along a Straight Path: The Elusiveness of Inclusive Education in Early Childhood Development in Uganda. J Child Dev Disord. 2015, 1:2.Available at: http://childhood-developmental-disorders.imedpub.com/volume-issue.php?volume=Volume%201,%20Issue%202&&year=2016
- Ejuu, G. (2015). Is this Early Childhood Development Ours? Deciphering what African parents want their children to learn in Early Childhood Development. New Zealand Journal of Teachers’ Work, 12, (1), pp30-44. Available at: https://teachworkojs.aut.ac.nz/autojs/index.php/nzjtw/article/view/19/42
- Ejuu, G. (2015). Using Family Partnerships to Reduce Child Abuse and Neglect in Uganda. Research Journal of Educational Studies and Review, 1 (4), pp. 89-97. Available at: http://pearlresearchjournals.org/journals/rjesr/index.html
- Ejuu, G. (2012). Rethinking early learning and development standards in the Ugandan context. Childhood Education, 89, 1, 3-8. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/00094056.2013.755105
- Ejuu, G. (2012). Early childhood policy advances in Uganda. Contemporary Issues in Early Childhood, 13, (3), 248-255. Available at: http://www.wwwords.co.uk/ciec/content/pdfs/13/issue13_3.asp
- Ejuu, G. (2012). Implementing the early childhood development teacher training framework in Uganda: Gains and challenges. Journal of Early Childhood Research April 26, 20121476718X12437114. Available at: http://ecr.sagepub.com/content/early/2012/04/25/1476718X12437114.abstract
- Ejuu, G. (2012). Cultural and Parental Standards as the Benchmark for Early Learning and Development Standards in Africa. International Journal of Current Research, Vol. 4, Issue, 04, pp.282-288.Available at: http://www.journalcra.com/sites/default/files/Download_1166.pdf
- Ejuu, G (2011).Determinants of Public Investment in Early Childhood Development at Local and National Levels in Uganda. Available at SSRN: http://ssrn.com/abstract=1761977
- Ejuu, G. (2004). Teachers’ self-esteem, sex, qualification and their level of commitment to teaching. Kampala: Makerere University.
- Ejuu, G. (December, 2012). The status of implementation of the education sector early childhood development policy in Uganda. Kampala: Uganda National Commission for UNESCO. Available at: http://www.education.go.ug/files/downloads/Early%20Childhood%20Development%20Policy%20Review.pdf
- Ejuu, G. (2018). Development of Early Childhood Education in Uganda. In J. L. Roopnarine, J. E. Johnson, S. F. Quinn, M. M. Patte. (Eds). Handbook of International Perspectives on Early Childhood Education. New York: Routledge. https://doi.org/10.4324/9781315562193
- Ejuu, G. (2012). Parental expectations to define Early Learning Standards in Africa: Is your Child being taught to live to your expectations? Saarbrücken, Germany. LAP Lambert Academic Publishing. ISBN 978-3-659-14860-6.
- Nsereko, M., Muziribi, R., Kyeyune, R., Kasirye, E, N. K., Mugisha, A., Ndaydde, H., Muheirwe M., Ejuu, G., Kavuma, C. N., Namugenyi, N. K., Okao. T., Omoding, M., Akello, C. J., Namande, M. S., Ojacor, M. (2011). The early childhood development caregivers’ training framework. Kampala: MoES.